Sunday, March 8, 2009

Ski and Snowboarding weekend

We went on a family ski trip this weekend to Sunday River. We had a wonderful time. We could not have asked for more perfect ski weather. Trevor snowboarded and Nolan skied. I even went skiing. I have not been skiing in 13 years so I was a little nervous, but amazingly it came back to me. I just wish I was not so sore today.Here is Trevor boarding. Not a great picture, but it was really hard to get a picture of him because his instructor took him all over the mountain. He is really enjoying snowboarding. He keeps asking when he can go again.


This is Nolan skiing. Boy he goes fast. After his day long lesson, I skied with him. He beat me down the mountain twice. The kid has no fear. He is doing a great job skiing.
And here is Griffin just enjoying the snow. It will not be long before he joins us on the slopes.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS