Tuesday, January 18, 2011

One In Every Family.

In my family of 5, it is Nolan.  He is the one that will give me the most grey hairs and the most sleepless nights.

He is determined, stubborn and strong willed but also sensitive, affectionate and thoughtful.  He loves to be the center of attention and is the life of the party.  He knows how the story should go.  If the story does not end as he intents, it can be disastrous.  He is funny... so very funny at times.  He is unique and often does not care about what is popular. 

Every morning we disagree about what to wear to school.  I prefer a collared shirt and jeans and he would rather wear exercise pants and a t-shirt.  Just yesterday he told me that he would like to have his nose pierced... not on the side but right in the middle... like a bull!
Oh, boy... I can only imagine what the teen years will be with this one.  I hope it will be better than what I imagine it to be!  Only time will tell.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS