Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Week of Griffin - Day 3

Today has been very busy and I am just now getting on the computer.  I have to post something about Griffin, because I don't want to disappoint all my loyal readers (mom and Debbie).

Griffin loves to be the center of attention but also has a very sweet affectionate side.  He can be dancing around the room then cuddling up to you the next.
He can be all over the place and into everything, but he can also be calm and play with one toy for quite awhile.

He can be so defiant one minute and so polite the next. 
He is very stubborn and determined, yet at times can be so passive and easy going.

He is usually a very happy little boy, but when he is cranky... you better watch out.
 He is all these things and more.  And to his family all this adds up to the PERFECT little boy!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Thank you, Bev. My godson is indeed, perfect!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS