Monday, June 27, 2011

Summer Routine

I have been so busy.  It seems like every day and every night there is something going on.  I need to settle into a Summer routine.  Hopefully, we will get in a routine before Summer is over! 
Yesterday, a friend of mine, her boys, my two oldest boys and I decided to go spend the night at a hotel with an indoor water park.  We had a blast. 
Rob and I took the boys last year and they had just as much fun this year.  We did miss having Griffin with us this year but he had a preschool and I did not want him to miss that.  I also wanted to spend some time with the big boys.  And if I am being completely honest, it is a lot easier with just the big boys.
We are exhausted.  It will be an early night for sure.

I hope to get back to blogging more regularly soon.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS