Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The 4th of July Weekend

We had another fun filled weekend with family and friends celebrating.  We celebrated Kelsey's graduation, Rob and my 12th anniversary and, of course, Independence Day.
We started on Saturday with a trip to our favorite Mexican restaurant, Cancun.  We gave Kelsey her graduation presents and sang "Happy Graduation to you" in Spanish.  Here she is on the boat after we got back.
Sunday, we celebrated with lobster and steamers.  At times it seems like forever and at times it seems like just yesterday, but Rob and I have been married for 12 years.  I am so fortunate to have someone who cares so deeply about family!  Happy Anniversary, Rob.
On Monday, we celebrated America.  We spent lots of time on the boat and playing games. 
I always say this after spending time with family, but it is so true.  I am so blessed to have a family where we all truly enjoy spending time together.  We spent four days in a row together (yes, at times we annoy one another) and I loved every minute of it!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS