Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A Quiet Home

Yesterday I dropped the big boys off at the cottage to spend a few days with Nana and Papa.  As you can see they were very sad about this.  Haha.
They are having a blast.  Trevor called last night to say he caught a bass that was at least a foot long.  Can't wait to see pictures of that.  Nolan has been catching lots of sun fish.  They have been swimming and playing and just enjoying having Nana and Papa's undivided attention. 
Griffin was not happy to have to come home with me.  Maybe next year he can stay with them.  I think it is so nice for the big boys to have some time without the Griff. 
Not to mention, our house is so quiet.  I am not sure I would know what to do with myself if all of the boys were gone.  Griffin keeps asking where Nolan and Trevor are.  He is so used to having someone constantly bugging him that he is not sure what to do with himself.

We sure do miss the Trevor and Nolan and although the quiet is nice, we will be happy to have them back home on Friday.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS