Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Back to School

Today was the first day of school for the 2011-2012 school year.  I love the summer and having the kids home but I also love, love the school year.  Today was a big day for all three of my boys.  The boys look so big.  This was my post from the first day of school last year.

Trevor and Nolan started at a brand new school in our town.  Trevor will only be there this year but Nolan will be there through 5th grade.  The school is beautiful and the boys are so fortunate to have to opportunity to go to a new, bright school.
Trevor started 5th grade.  This is his last year of elementary school (I don't even want to think about next year).  He loves his teacher and is very excited about the year.
Nolan started 3rd grade.  Nolan was very nervous this morning (which is so like him), but came home from school very positive and excited about his class, teacher and friends (thank goodness, I was so worried).
And my little Griffin is now in preschool.  That is right, preschool.  How. did. that. happen?  He is at the same school with his same classmates but in a new classroom with new teachers.  I am so sad he is not still with Ms. Lesley but I am sure I will like his new teachers just as much.
So after sending all the boys off to school, I shed a few tears and then pulled myself together.  I will survive this year.  The year will go by too fast, just like all the rest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They look so grown up
love Nolans hair
glad the day went well.
mom

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS