Monday, August 15, 2011

Bullets

  • We finally had a weekend without any commitments!  We were able to get a lot done.
  • Last week we had a new fridge, dishwasher and dryer delivered.  I am so happy to have all the appliances but after not having a working dryer, I am most thankful for the dryer.  It is very difficult to do laundry for a family of 5 without a dryer.
  • Rob brought me some beautiful roses yesterday.  It is such a nice treat when he gets flowers for me.
  • Trevor starts a week of travel soccer camp today.  It is raining so I am guessing he will come home a tired, wet, muddy mess!
  • The other night (I think Saturday) we had such a beautiful moon.
  • Trevor and I have started the couch to 5k. I was considering not mentioning it but maybe by mentioning it I will be more accountable?!?
  • We have a busy exciting week this week.  My sweet Nolan is turning 8 on Friday.  We will be celebrating with a kids party at the SeaDogs baseball game (fingers crossed for no rain) and a family party on Sunday.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS