Monday, October 24, 2011

My Nolan

Nolan is such a character.  He is difficult to describe because at times he can be so shy but other times he is the life of the party.  He often comes up with these one-liners out of the blue.  I am often asking myself where he came from!
He and a few friends are running a business at school.  They are making things (fans, planes) out of paper and selling them.  It is so funny hearing him talk about his business.
The other day he told me he could not wait until he could move out so he could move to Los Angeles where are the sexy girls live.  Help me!!!
He rarely says bye, it is usually peace-out.  He is so wild and crazy.  He keeps me on my toes and there is not often a dull moment when Nolan is around.
I love this kid!  I would be lying if I did not say I don't know how I am going to survive his preteen and teen years.  It will definitely be a wild ride...

2 comments:

Edson Ribeiro said...

Que ótimo! Ver meninos americanos jogando futebol, como os meninos daqui do Brasil.
It's fine! Can see the American boys playing soccer as the boys from here of Brazil.

Edson Ribeiro said...

Que ótimo! Ver meninos americanos jogando futebol, como os meninos daqui do Brasil.
It's fine! Can see the American boys playing soccer as the boys from here of Brazil.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS