Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Randomness and a Cutie

  • Griffin at the dinner table tonight sang, "I'm sexy and I know it". 
  • I am loving, loving {although I wish I was not} the Hersey Kiss Caramels... oh, my they are so gooood!
  • We built our home 6 years ago and we got all new appliances when we moved in.  In the past few years, we have had to replace our washer, dryer, dishwasher and fridge {none were older than 6 years old}.  Yesterday, our 4 year old TV broke.  What next?
  • Trevor went to the doctors today and came home with a diagnosis of pneumonia.  Poor guy.  Hopefully he will be feeling better really soon.
  • I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week.  Hello, where has the time gone?
  • The weather has been in the 60's, so nice and warm for New England.
  • I just love the freckles on the bridge of Griffin's nose.  They are so sweet.  He is looking so grown up these days... my big boy.
  • Nolan is going to be goalie for hockey this weekend, his favorite position to play.  It is not my favorite, though.
  • I lost my twice baked potato recipe that I always made for Thanksgiving.  Rob wants twice baked potatoes for Thanksgiving.  Guess I will be searching for a new recipe.
  • Okay, I think that was enough randomness for one day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures of Griffin.
He look so grown up
mom

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS