Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Decorations

I love to take pictures of the house during the holidays.  I picture my kids 29 years from now looking back and reminiscing about Christmas past.
This is our main tree.  Every year we chop down a tree.  I love the smell and the look of a fresh tree.  We also have 4 artificial trees, one in each of the boys rooms and one in the playroom.
I am in love with my mantel this year.  In past years I have decorated with greens but this year I wanted something different.  I love the colors and the whimsy of the mantel this year.  I would like something to hang on the mirror, but have not found the perfect thing yet... that may wait until next year.
Our stockings are hung, but not on the mantel this year. 
Our bar stools are dressed in their Christmas best.
Our entry way and a greens display in the room with the main tree.

Merry Christmas!!!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Elegant Christmas decor! So classic and beautiful!

Mom of the Twinkies and Tot! said...

Beautiful! I love the display you have on the mantle! So festive!

This is the day! said...

Your house looks great and your boys are adorable!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS