Sunday, January 29, 2012

Happy Birthday, Dear Griffin

Happy Birthday to YOU
Happy Birthday to YOU
Happy Birthday, Dear GRIFFIN!!
Griffin,
Wow, you are 4 years old today.  I remember your quick (scary) birth like it was yesterday.  You were and continue to be such a happy guy.  You are always on the go and you rarely sit still for too long.
Your sweet smile is contagious and you have the absolute best laugh ever!  I smile every time I hear you laugh.  You are one silly boy.  You love to do crazy things to get others to laugh at you.
You are very particular and like to do things on your terms (but who doesn't?).  You like things just the way you want them.  You often want to pick the cup or plate you are going to use.  Sometimes you even like to pick your own clothes (I must tell you that I don't love when you want to pick your clothes).
You are a love.  You are sweet and affectionate.  You enjoy cuddling up to your mom and hugging all your friends at school. 
Superhero's, video games, Buzz and Cars are some of your favorites.  You love to eat quesadillas, pizza and lunchables.  You are a good eater when you want to be and will try almost anything.
You are one LOVED little boy (sometimes too loved).  Your brothers are constantly asking for hugs and kisses.  They love to pick you up and carry you around (not an easy task since you are such a BIG boy). I also can't get enough of your sweet cheeks.  I could love on you all day long, if you would let me.
You have added so much to our family, more than I ever thought a third boy could do.  I thought a third boy would be more of the same but you have shown me.  You have challenged me.  I have learned that I do know what is best for you and that I must stick with my instincts.   
You are my sweet, baby boy and you always will be!  I love you more than I could ever put in words!
Happy, happy birthday sweet boy.  I can't wait to see what 4 has in store for you.
Love, Mommy

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS