Thursday, March 29, 2012

Bullets

  • Last night we celebrated Trevor's birthday at Red Robin.  It was a long night.  What we were told would be a 30 minute wait turned into a hour wait!  The boys were great though.  They sang happy birthday to my 11 year old. 
  • Griffin's teacher is pregnant and he told me the other day that she ate the baby to get it in her tummy.  We were all laughing.  Oh, so cute!
  • Rob got offered a new job at work.  Way to go, Bubs.  We are all so proud of you.
  • Today I got a much needed haircut.  My hair has been driving me crazy the last week or so.
  • This morning Griffin woke early yelling and crying.  When I went to him, he was standing in the very corner of his bed.  He told me there were snakes in his bed.  Poor guy, I scooped him up and brought him to my room.  If you know me, I am TERRIFIED of snakes and this is my very worst dream {and I have it often}.  Does everyone have dreams of snakes in their bed??
  • Woke yesterday to snow, it snowed today and last week we had 80 degree weather.  Mother nature, what is going on?  Is it winter or summer?
  • Parent-teacher conferences were today.  Both boys are doing great in school.  Nolan is loving math and Trevor wrote a great story {I may have to post it}.  I am so proud of both of them.
  • Nolan is such a clown.  I ask him to smile and I get all kinds of crazy faces and arm poses.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS