Monday, March 5, 2012

I Wish...

I wish...
  • I was more confident in my writing, in my work, in my appearance and just in general.
  • I could eat every meal out.
  • I had hair that I did not have to spend 30 minutes blow drying.
  • I were a better photographer.
  • I were sitting on a sunny, tropical beach somewhere right now.
  • I could rock work out clothes.  Some people look so put together in sweats.  I just look like a frumpy slob.
  • I did not let a messy house make me feel so out of control.
  • I was more creative.  Maybe this goes back to my confidence.
  • I could have fresh flowers and clean sheets every day.
  • I was a better mother.
  • I would put myself out there more, allowing myself to be vulnerable.
  • I had a little dog that liked to wear bows and sit on my lap.
Some of these things will never be, but others I can work on and improve.  These are just a few of the things I am wishing today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You already are so many of those things...I wish you knew what wonderful qualities you passess! Love you Mom

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS