Monday, April 23, 2012

Rainy Monday Randomness

  • Well, it finally feels like Spring.  It is rainy and chilly.  We have been having such warm weather, I guess we were do for some Spring like days.
  • Last weekend we celebrated my mom's birthday at this amazing location.  It was a great little girls getaway.  My mom is truly one of the most beautiful people I know, inside and out.  It was a fun, relaxing birthday celebration.
  • I have made an appointment to see an allergist, again (he saw one about 5 years ago).  Something has to be done about those allergy shiners he gets under his eyes.  Hopefully, we will be about to figure something out this time!
  • Friday I had a special day with Nolan.  Part of the day was getting a haircut.  He was not thrilled about the haircut but it was much needed.
  • We have been busy, busy, busy with lacrosse practices.  Between Trevor and Nolan, some weeks we have practice 5 days a week.
  • Today was a Griffin and Mommy day, as he calls Mondays.  He wanted to go to Chuck E. Cheese so we did but first I took him to get a haircut.  He is becoming quite the big boy.
  • Tomorrow night I have a middle school information night.  Having a hard time wrapping my mind around this... how is it possible that I can be sending my son to middle school next year. 
  • We got a lot accomplished this weekend.  It is amazing what you can get done when you have  free, unscheduled weekend.
  • Hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS