Monday, May 21, 2012

Life Lately...

  • I had a very nice Mother's Day.  It started with a wonderful breakfast in bed made by Nolan and Rob.  I loved my sweet message pancakes.
  • Last week on "Griffin and Mommy day" we went to the movies.  Griffin really wanted to go to the "movies in the movie theatre".  With limited choices, we went to see the Pirate movie.  It was only playing in 3D, so we paid a ridiculous amount to see a kids, matinee movie.  Griffin was way into the glasses for all of 5 minutes.  Oh, well.  He enjoyed the movie anyhow.  And every "Griffin and Mommy day" is a good day!
  • Nolan had a great couple of lacrosse games on Saturday.  He got to play middie and do a face-off.  He has been looking forward to this since starting to play.  He did a great job and had a great time.
  • While I was at Nolan's game, Rob was at Trevor's game.  He did not see much of the game since he had locked his keys in the car, so $85 later while Trevor played lacrosse, Rob waited for the tow truck.
  • I use adobe photoshop to edit my pictures, but lately whenever I try to save an edited picture, I get an error message.  Not sure what this is all about, but I would really like to be able to edit and save my pictures.  Any advice???
  • Today Nolan had 2+ hours of allergy and asthma testing done.  The results are not exactly what I was looking for.  He did not test positive to any allergens (although he has "allergy shiners and all the symptoms of one suffering from allergies), but his doctor believes he does indeed have allergies.  He also had all types of breathing tests done.  One of the tests was done before and after the use of an albuterol inhaler.  An increase of 12% is considered significant.  On the long breath portion of the test, he improved by 14% and on the short breath portion, he improved by 37%.  This test is a strong indication that Nolan has asthma.  We are starting him on Singular.  Let's hope this improves his symptoms!
  • We have another busy week of lacrosse and soccer, but we are looking forward to a beautiful holiday weekend free of games!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS