Saturday, June 2, 2012

The boys and a first dance

Trevor went to his first (step-up) middle school dance.  The last dance of the year, the incoming sixth graders are invited to attend.  Trevor could not decide if he wanted to attend or not.  A few days before the dance, after polling his friends, he decided to go.  It is hard to get any information out of him but what he did tell me was that he had fun, ate pizza (2 pieces and they were not that good), had a drink (it was warm, not so good) and he danced about half of the time (not with girls but in a group with friends).  It is hard to believe he was at his first dance.  This kid is growing up before my eyes!!!
Griffin has become one talkative little boy.  It is amazing to think I was once worried he would never talk.  To him everything is "awesome".  I asked him why he was growing so much, his response because I am "big and strong".  Seriously this kid could not be any cuter, I know I am his mom, but really he is so precious to me! 
Nolan is ready for the summer.  He is doing well on his allergy/asthma medicine, he says it helps and he is looking much better.  Nolan is 8 going on 16.  Seriously this kid is going to give us a run for our money.  He wanted to go to the dance in Trevor's place, because he likes older woman.  Really, where does he get these ideas?!? 

I can't believe another school year is coming to an end.  It is amazing how quickly the time passes.  My boys are so much fun and growing like weeds.  Next year I will have a preschooler, a 4th grader and a 6th grader (in middle school)... Unbelievable!

We are all just busy as ever, looking forward to the summer months when life will (hopefully) slow down a bit. 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS