Saturday, July 21, 2012

Bullets, no pictures

  • My camera is acting up. I keep getting an "Err 20" message. This is the reason this post will have no pictures :(
  • I came home from work to a lovely surprise yesterday. My mom replanted my front pots. They are beautiful and it made my day. Thanks, Mom.
  • Trevor just finished a week at robotics camp and Nolan did a week at rec camp. Nolan is super sunburned from spending the day at the beach.
  • I'm not sure what I will do if I have to send my camera in for repair. Guess I will have to use the iphone camera more.
  • We signed Nolan up for a hockey camp. This makes me very excited. I love to watch Nolan play hockey.
  • Griffin looks adorable today. So preppy! He wanted to wear a buckle (belt).  
  •  I have been loving my Tervis cup. I use it all the time. Not sure what I did before I had it because I really can't imagine life without it.
  • It's a beautiful day today. I need to stop procrastinating and jump in the shower so I can enjoy the day (or mow the lawn, if Rob gets his way)

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS