Saturday, August 18, 2012

A House Guest

This week we have been hosting a soccer coach from England.  I have to say I was so nervous about this.  It is way out of my comfort zone.  The thought of having a stranger stay in my house for the week was very uncomfortable to me.  Thankfully Rob and the boys convinced me it would be a great experience.
I am so glad we did it.  Zak spent the week with us and we had a great time.  He fit so easily into our family.  Ten minutes after arriving, Griffin was on his lap.  Nolan worked on learning his accent, because according to Nolan "girls love accents".  Trevor quizzed him about his interests.
We took him out in Portland.  He had lobster and fried clams for the first time.  He made opening my house to a "stranger" very easy.  Thanks to Zak, we are all looking forward to hosting a coach again next year. 
The experience is one the boys will not forget any time soon.  I don't think I will either.  Thanks Zak for spending the week with us!

(Still waiting for my camera to arrive!  Pictures from the iphone.)

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS