Sunday, August 19, 2012

Happy 9th Birthday

Today Nolan turns 9 years old!
He has been looking forward to this day for months now.  Last week we celebrated with a camping themed birthday with his friends and today we celebrate with family.
Nolan is a challenging boy.  I hope as he gets older he learns to channel his spunk and determination in a more positive manner.  He is the sweetest, most thoughtful boy I know.  He is sensitive, very sensitive.  He is a great little athlete that never stops moving.  He is a smart boy that needs to get more confidence in this area.  There are days that I want to bang my head against a wall because he challenges me so much but I can't imagine a day without him.  He has taught me so much and makes my days brighter with his sweet smile and big bear hugs. 
I love you, Nolan.  I know a lot of great things are in store for you and I can't wait to see what the future holds for you.
Happy, happy 9th birthday!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS