Thursday, September 13, 2012

Bullets

  • Griffin called me on his way home from school today.  He sounded so grown up and sweet.  Oh, so sweet.  I wish I could record our conversation, so I could play it anytime I need to put a smile on my face.  Seriously, one of the sweetest little conversations I have ever had.  It ended with Griffin telling me "I love you all day". 
  • Trevor is going to the middle school dance tomorrow night.  Crazy to think that he is old enough to go to a school DANCE. 
  • Tonight the big boys and Rob are at the varsity soccer game.  The boys love to go and hang out with their friends while watching the game.  Again, so grown up:(.
  • Nolan is obsessed with bacon.  Trevor has a very fond affection for bacon, too.  Everything is bacon and according to the boys everything is better with bacon.  Well, that is until they boys had chocolate covered bacon.  Trevor loved it and still thinks bacon is the bomb.  Nolan...not so much.  He did not dig the chocolate bacon at all. 
  • I also got the boys bacon flavored popcorn.  They have not tried it yet, but I am guessing it will be a hit with the boys.
  • Trevor had a follow up appointment from his ct scan today.  He is scheduled to have surgery in November.  More to come on that later, really don't want to worry about it too much yet.
  • Griffin told me tonight that if I washed his hair he would not grow.  Seriously, this kid will come up with anything to avoid a shampoo.
  • It is starting to feel like fall and I am so excited.  I can't wait to go apple picking!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS