Monday, October 15, 2012

Monday's Ramblings

 
  • I am so excited that I have ordered all of my Christmas cards.  All I need to do is address them.  I am so glad I can check this off my list.  Now on to Christmas shopping.
  • Nolan got a hat trick in his soccer game on Sunday.  It was a rainy, wet day and the team had fun rolling in the mud. 
  • I turned my absentee ballot in today for the November election.  Now selfishly, since I have voted, I want all the annoying political ads to stop!
  • Griffin's little legs looked so cute to today in his jeans and sneakers.
  • Today was pretty rough day for Griffin. He started at the dentist for his regular check up and ended up at the oral surgeon.  He has a tooth that never fully came in and is now moving back up.  It has a fancy name, but regardless, his tooth must come out.  Next Friday, under general anesthesia, Griffin will have his tooth pulled.  It just breaks my heart.  He had to have a panorama dental scan today and he was just terrified.  He tried to be as brave as he could but he was trembling as the procedure was going on.  I can't even think about it without welling up with tears.  It was so difficult to see my sweet boy trying to be strong and brave when he was scared beyond belief.  I will be so happy when this is all behind us!
  • Trevor's soccer team went 5-0-1 this season and will be competing in the state playoffs.  Games start this weekend and we are so excited.
  • I think that is all for today.  I am feeling pretty spent!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS