Saturday, December 1, 2012

Catch Up From My Phone

The craziness of the holiday season has begun and I love every minute of it.  It is my most favorite time of year.  I love driving at night and seeing all the lights.  I love the crowds at the mall.  I love the energy and good cheer of the holiday.
I have made good progress on my shopping list and have addressed all my Christmas cards. I have not been good about taking out my camera :(. 
So according to the pictures on my phone, this is what has been going on:
Trevor is recovering nicely from his surgery.  He went back to school this week and seems to be feeling well.  He is anxious to get back to soccer, but he will have to wait a few more weeks.
Rob and Trevor made a stick man to hang all of Nolan's hockey equipment on to dry out.  I think it is so funny. (Ignore the messy basement)
Nolan loves to curl up in front of the fire.  Once he is all warm, he usually curls up with me.
These things are so good.  They may be one of my favorites this holiday season.  Yummy!
Tomorrow, we will be taking Griffin on his second annual trip to Santa's Village.  My fingers are crossed for no rain.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS