Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas Tour of Homes

Have I said how much I love this time of year?  I wish I had the time and energy to decorate every corner of my home.  I have some things I would like to do still, but may not get to it this year. 
 
This is my favorite of our 5 trees.  This is our fresh cut tree from the tree farm.  This is the tree that our family gathers around with hot chocolate and mimosas to open brightly wrapped gifts.
We also have a tree in the boy's playroom.  The train makes many trips around this tree every Christmas season.  This tree needs some attention, but it is much better than last year thanks to some mess ribbon.  There is also a tree in each of the boys rooms. 
Our mantle I just love.  I wish I had something for the mirror but I have not found the perfect thing yet. 
Our stockings are hung on the entertainment center this year.  I am sure Santa will not be able to miss them when he comes down the chimney.


And other decor here and there through out the house. 
Thanks for visiting from Kelly's blog and
Merry Christmas!


4 comments:

Candis Berge said...

Fun to stop by! Lovely decorations. And I also have 3 sons close in age, though they are now grown with families. It is quite an adventure to raise 3 busy boys! Enjoy!

Natasha said...

Mimosas for Christmas morning! Love that idea!

Lisa L said...

Beautiful decorating-thanks for sharing!

Jennifer said...

Your trees are beautiful!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS