Wednesday, January 16, 2013

An interview with a {soon-to-be} five year old

I asked Griffin the same questions, I asked him last year.  His 4 year old responses can be read here.  Griffin was way into the interview this year and wanted me to ask him more questions.  These were his answers to my questions:
1. What is your name: Griffin Kyle Gava
2. How old are you:  Five, um, no...four.
3. What is your favorite color:  Red and green
4. Who is your best friend:  You, mommy, because you play Mario with me.
5. What is your favorite animal:  I don't like any animals.
6. What do you want to be when you grow up:  A big brother and a daddy.
7. What is your favorite movie: Octonauts, Jake and the Neverland Pirates and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
8. What is your favorite book:  "Good Night, Good Night Construction Site" and all construction books.
9. What makes you laugh:  Yo-yo's, tickling me and when daddy lifts me in the air.
10. What is your favorite food:  Pizza, quesadilla, chicken and rice.
11. What is your favorite song:  Um, um... A, B, C, D and one more.... Itsy Bitsy Spider.
12. What is your favorite game:  Club Penguin and Batman.
I, of course, love his answer to number 4.  I hope when he is 20 he is still saying I am one of his best friends {I know, not likely}.  When he said he wants to be a daddy when he grows up just melts my heart.  Seriously, he has a great role model for that role and I just love that he wants to be like his daddy.  And his answer to number 5... um, yes he does like animals.  I have no idea where that answer came from?!?  Silly boy. 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS