Monday, February 4, 2013

Doctor, Doctor, Doctor

This could be the most boring post ever.  Fair warning. 
 
Today both Trevor and Griffin had doctor appointments.  Trevor had a hearing test and follow up from his surgery.  He is doing great and his hearing is within normal ranges (YAY!).  He does not have to go back to the ENT for 6 months, which I am sure makes Trevor really happy.
 
Griffin had is 5 year old physical today.  The first think his doctor said was I can't believe he is 5.  See I am not the only one that can't believe how quickly the last 5 years have gone by.  Griffin weighs 46.4 pounds (80%) and is 43.5 inches (70%).  He is healthy and doing great.  He had to have two shots.  He was so brave but after the shots, he had is lower lip out and one lone tear slid down his face.  Just about broke my heart.  We went and picked out a toy to make it all better :). 
 
The doctor commented on how we have not been in for awhile {we are frequent visitors with all the boys ear infections}.  After running our errands, I got a call from the school nurse at Nolan's school.  He was complaining of ear pain.  I picked him up and rushed him back to the doctors.  The doctor could not believe after our conversation this morning that I would be back the same day with an ear infection.  We decided we are never going to joke about it again.  Anyways, Nolan has lots of blisters in his right ear and it is definitely infected.  He is on antibiotics and hopefully will feel better really soon.
 
And I am exhausted by all the running around I have done today.  I should be back with a more exciting post soon.  It was a big weekend in hockey for Nolan, but I will save that for another day.
 


No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS