Saturday, February 9, 2013

Serious Snow

We have some major snow!  Thirty-three inches as of 8:30 am and it is still coming down.  Our town has the second highest snow fall totals in all of New England for this blizzard.
Yes, he did dress himself for bed.  And, yes, he has just as good a sense of style as his dad.
 
It is crazy.  I can't believe all this snow.  Rob and I just went out to shovel the deck, so the dog can get out.  I was waist deep in snow trudging through the yard to the deck.  Insane.  Thankfully the snow is light and fluffy.  The wind is blowing like crazy so there are some major snow drifts.
Looks like we will be hunkering down at home for the day.  Hopefully, we will be able to get out tomorrow.  Nolan may have some make-up hockey games tomorrow, I hope.  I will need to get out of the house tomorrow! 
 
All things considered, this storm is fine.  We are all safely at home, have power and have no need to go anywhere.  I know some are not as fortunate. I was very sad to explain to Griffin that we would not be going to Disney on Ice when he asked first thing this morning.
Now to warm up after my morning shovel, drink tea and watch the news as history is made with the Blizzard Nemo of 2013.  

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS