Thursday, March 14, 2013

Random bullets

  • Hockey is will be wrapping up soon.  Nolan has a tournament this weekend and one next weekend.  I am going to have one disappointed boy when it is all over.  He has become quite the hockey fanatic!
  • We had a birthday party for a friend last weekend and this clown enjoyed stealing the spotlight.  He loves to tell jokes, jokes that don't make sense.  And once he gets started, there is no stopping him. 
  • It is amazing that I worried about Griffin's language when he was little.  I had nothing to worry about... this boy does not stop talking.
  • In 2 weeks, I will have a 12 year old.  The years are flying by.  March is a crazy month with Easter, hockey and Odyssey that we will be celebrating Trevor's birthday in April. 
  • I made my boys a sweet treat for breakfast this morning.  They loved it and ate them all up.
  • The snow is finally melting thanks to some rain but I hear more may be coming soon.  Think Spring!
  • I have been spending a lot of time on Instagram.  I am loving it.  I have lots of pre-teen followers (Trevor's friends).  It is fun to see what everyone is up to.  @bgava
  • Since Nolan's team has come so close to winning 2 hockey tournaments (2nd and 3rd place) this season, they are hoping this weekend they will win it all.  I know they can do it! 
  • We have been missing soccer with the end of the season hockey craziness.  I am missing it.  Nolan is not so sure since he is currently hockey obsessed.  I even heard him say he may not play soccer in the fall.  Once I told him it was impossible to play hockey year round, he decided to reconsider soccer.
  • I hope you all have a good weekend. 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS