Sunday, March 10, 2013

The Week Everything Broke

It has been awhile.  I have been computer-less for the past week.  Two of my darling boys had a little snafu with my computer.  My laptops screen was broken and I was one sad mama.  But my talented husband ordered and installed a new screen and alas my computer is back up and running.
 
Not only did my computer take a hit this week but for some reason my camera started acting up, too.  After a trip to the camera store, all is well with the camera now.
 
Life has been crazy, but good.  Nolan is on a role in hockey and has become a scoring machine.  Trevor {and I} are deep in Odyssey of the Mind, lots of work still to do and not much time.  Rob {and I} have been working on transforming my almost 12 year olds' {sigh} room from a kids room to a teens room.  Add to that school dances, soccer, friends birthdays, doctors appointments {Griffin was limping again} and work, we have been busy.
 


1 comment:

Darryl Housand said...

It's nice to know that your husband was able to fix your laptop's screen. Have you experienced anymore trouble with it afterward? How's your camera too? Taking extra measures to protect your screen is pretty much advisable since it's somehow fragile. Thanks for sharing this post, and I wish your family the best!

Expert Computer Repair Philadelphia

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS