Thursday, March 28, 2013

To My Son on his Birthday,

Trevor,

Today you are TWELVE.  Twelve years old. As I sit here and try to find the right words to tell you how proud I am of you and express how much I love you, I realize there are not enough words.
I am not proud of you because you are an honor role student, a caring friend or a respectful son. Not because of your accomplishments or smarts.  I am proud of you because you are YOU. I know there are amazing things in store for you.  Always reach farther then you think is possible and never stop questioning.
I love you more than you could possibly imagine.  I love the when you curl up with me and snuggle.  It does not happen nearly as often as I would like but I cherish every moment you spend in my arms.  I hope you always continue to take time out of your busy days to snuggle with me. 
Trevor, I look forward for all this year has in store for you, because I know it will be good.  I wish you a very happy, happy birthday.

I love you,
Mom

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS