Monday, April 29, 2013

Life according to my phone

We continue to be busy, busy, busy.  When will life slow down. Between fundraising for Odyssey and doctors appointments, there is very little time left.  Griffin went for a follow up on his ears.  Things still don't look great so we are going to start him on allergy meds to hopefully clear up some of the congestion and keep his ears free of infection.  It looks like he will be getting a new set of tubes and his tonsils out soon.
So according to my phone, this is what we have been up to...
After 16 months of having braces, Nolan is finally brace-free.  He was thrilled to be able to chew gum again.  He now has a retainer he has to wear.
I chaperoned Nolan's field trip to the State house.  It was a perfect day for it.
Nolan sitting in the chair of one of the house of representatives members. 
The group I chaperoned took a step back in time at the State Museum.

We took the boys to a Japanese Steak House.  They had a blast and want to go every week.
Rob caught a sweet moment between my buddy and me.  Love this boy!
Happy Monday!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS