Sunday, June 2, 2013

I'm Back

  • Yay!  My computer is fixed.  Fingers crossed it works for awhile.  I really don't want to have to purchase a new computer any time soon.
  • We had a wonderful Memorial Day.  It was on the cool side but no rain.  Trevor was not feeling great and I was still recovering from lack of sleep from World Finals, but all in all it was good  family time.
  • Griffin loved waving his flag.  He is so cute, dirty face and all.
  • Crazy Nolan.  I love this boy.  He got a hat trick in hockey yesterday and scored the only goal in his soccer game this morning.  
  • The weeks have been so crazy.  I am looking forward to the lazy summer months.... okay, being realistic, the LESS-crazy summer months!
  • It looks like we may be spending a lot of time on Long Pond this summer.  So excited :)
  • Griffin is having some oral surgery on Friday.  It's not a huge deal but positive thoughts for a successful, easy, pain free surgery would be appreciated.
  • Now that my computer is fixed, I hope to get back to blogging more regularly... we will see how that goes.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS