Monday, June 10, 2013

The Last Mommy and Griffin Day

Today is the last regularly scheduled "Mommy and Griffin" day.  Griffin and I have had Monday's together for a couple of years.  It has been our special day and Griffin coined it "Mommy and Griffin day".  He excitedly asks almost every morning if it is a "Mommy and Griffin day".  We have enjoyed our time together running errands, hanging at home or having a special event for the two of us.
I got to thinking this morning about the big boys {or "the brothers" as Griffin calls them} last week of school this week and Griffin starting Kindergarten {tears} in the fall.  It is the end of an era.  The end of regularly scheduled "Mommy and Griffin" days. And then I cried big, big tears.  But I use the word regularly because I can assure you that I will continue {every chance I get} to have "Mommy and Griffin" days.  They may not be as frequent but they will be just as special.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS