Thursday, June 27, 2013

The things he says

We often drive by a furniture store in our town called Crockett.
Griffin has never been in this store and really has no idea what the store is, but he tells me every single time we drive by it that that is where he is going to work when he grows up. He also tells me that he is going to where a tie to work every day.  So cute.  I often wonder where these ideas come from.
The other day I was trying on a dress and Griffin was with me in the dressing room.  I put it on and he said, "Mommy, you look beautiful".  Melt my heart.  What a love.  Then when I went down to the big mirror at the end of the dressing rooms to get a better look, he said, "You are adorable".  Seriously, could he be any sweeter.  

I just want to bottle up all his sweetness and carry it with me forever. 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS