Sunday, July 28, 2013

{Another} Great Weekend at the Lake

I think there are going to be lots of lake posts in the coming weeks.
We went to camp this weekend to put the boat in the water.  She is resting comfortably at her new home.
We also did lots of work around camp.  Rob was a serious work horse.  I hope he starts to take some time to relax and enjoy this...
It truly is amazing.  The kids had so much fun.  The pure joy we all experience at camp is priceless.
I love this kid and the fact that he likes to take pictures {just like his mom}.

I love this kid and his boundless energy.

I love this kid and the fact that he thinks the boat is his personal dance floor.
I love this guy.  He is such a hard working, dedicated husband and father.
Fifty years from now, I know we will all be fondly remembering our long days at Long Pond.
Life is good, so good!

I was sad to close up camp and leave, but it helps knowing I will be back in 5 days for a week.  So looking forward to it.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS