Friday, September 13, 2013

Five on Friday


{one}
The count down is on. Nineteen days until we are at the happiest place on earth.  We are all so excited and can't wait!

{two}
Major annoyance, I had to have my phone restored to new because of a battery issue. It is unreal how much I rely on this phone. #firstworldproblems

{three}
Today Nolan was diagnosed with Osgood-Schlatter disease.  It is related to the growth plates in his knee.  It will be an issue until he is finished growing.  Hopefully it will not get worse and the Motrin and ice will continue to help.
{four}
I am so excited to be heading to camp tomorrow, even if it is only for 24 hours.  It will be a nice quick trip away.  I am always happy and relaxed there.
{five}
Griffin is loving kindergarten which makes me so happy. He has had a superhero day {the best on the teachers rating scale for behavior} each day this week.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS