Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Hodgepodge


  • We spent another fabulous weekend at camp. I was so sad leaving this time because I am not sure when we will get back up there.
  • Soccer season has started, hence why we will not be at camp in the next few weeks.  I love sitting sidelines at soccer but would not mind having a few weekends off every now and then.
  • I love taking pictures and probably have the most difficult time getting a picture of Trevor. He is becoming such a handsome young man but, boy, when you bring the camera out he freezes.  I squealed in delight when I got this picture of my handsome blue eyed boy.
  • And Nolan... he is a ham for the camera.
  • I am so not ready for summer to be over, but I am trying to embrace that fall is coming.  Hard to ignore when apples are in the store, school is back in and soccer is our lives.
  • The count down is on for Disney.  T minus 27 days!  Wooohooo.
  • We went hiking again to a beautiful look out over our lake.  It is so breathtaking
  • And silly me thinking I could get a good picture of the boys at the top of the mountain.  First fail of many for my 2013 Christmas card. 
  • I could jump for joy with how happy all three boys are with school thus far.  Three days in and all is great.  I think it is going to be a great year!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS