Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Disney 2013

We had a wonderful family vacation to Disney World.
We went and went and went and had a blast each and every day.
I absolutely loved watching the excitement and awe through the boys eyes.  That is my very favorite memory of the entire trip. I wish I could bottle that look of awe and wonder.  There is nothing better! I think the boys each thanked us for taking them at least 3 times a day. We did almost everything together as a family which was so nice.
Just keeping it real, because it can't be great 100% of the time.  There were so fights, although not many.  There were a few tears, again not many.  Griffin never had a big melt down as I had been told to expect.  He was a trooper.  He just kept up.  After walking for 2 days, we did rent him a stroller which was huge... best money I spent at Disney. And the day we left, everyone started to melt.  All three of my sweet angels turned into absolute beasts for our trip home.  Let's just say I was very happy to see them off to school this morning after the day we had yesterday.

I will be back with all the details of our trip. I have to organize pictures... lots of pictures!  I am still waiting for our luggage to arrive.  It did not make it home with us and right now it is in Detroit hopefully in route to us!  

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS