Monday, November 4, 2013

Disney Phone Dump

I know, we have been back from Disney for a month now. The kids remind me daily that we have been home too long and it is time to go back.

I was looking at my  phone and have a few picture I should have included with my Disney trip.  And if it is not on the good old blog, well then its like it never happened. Before I started blogging in 2009, we have almost no idea of the chronological order of events. Anyways, I digress...

Back to the phone dump {Disney 2013 edition}
At the airport.
Chip or Dale {how do you tell them apart} showing me some love?!?
The beautiful grounds at the Magic Kingdom.
Hollywood Studios
Trevor wearing an Aerosmith hat after riding on Rock-n-roller coaster.
The delicious and cute carrot cupcake I had with lunch. Yum!

Waiting to go on a family favorite, Toy Story Mania!

On the ride!
My two roller coaster buddies!
The most precious pirate ever!
Taking a spin on the teacups
Buzz Lightyear ride

It's a Small World
On our last day a quick shower passed, but we were prepared!
Had such a wonderful time with these special boys!

Ok, so I think I am officially done with my Disney posts.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS