Friday, November 8, 2013

Five on Friday

{one}
Rob is growing a mustache for Movember to raise money for men's cancer awareness.  I know the cause is great but I am not liking, not one bit, the 'stache Rob is sporting.  Can't wait for December 1, so it is gone!
{two}
I just finished reading Silver Sparrow. I had a hard time putting this one down.  Such a good book, what do I read now?
{three}
Today Trevor had a follow up appointment from his surgery. His ear looks great which is a huge blessing. He did not want to have  third surgery on this ear. Unfortunately, his hearing has not improved and is below where it should be. It is not the end of the world but the Doctor did tell Trevor it is unlikely he would ever be able to be a pilot with the history of his ears and the hearing loss. He was disappointed but he is okay with it.
{four}
I can't believe it is the middle of November.  Hello... time where are you going? Good news is that I have already started my Christmas shopping!
{five}
Now that travel soccer is over, our weekends have freed up. Now what do we do with all our free time?  House work, yard work... none of that seems like much fun.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS