Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Griffin is Thankful

So my thankful conversation with Griffin goes like this:

Me: Hey, Griffin, what are you thankful for this year?
Griffin: Milk!
Me: What?
Griffin: I'm thankful for milk.
Me: Anything else?
Griffin: Turkey.
Me: Anything else?
Griffin: Nope, just milk and turkey.

That was not what I expected.  Such a silly boy. He is not even a big fan of milk.
I am thankful for Griffin. I am thankful for his sweet little voice (that has done so well at speech that he no longer qualifies), his contagious laugh, that he still loves to snuggle and that he is always so happy.  One of my favorite things about Griffin that he appreciates everything.  If I were to give him a leaf (or a glass of milk) he would be so sincerely thankful. I am thankful every day for my sweet "pumpkin butter".

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS