Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas Card and a Letter to Santa

Our 2013 Christmas card. Not my favorite but good enough after all the trouble I had getting a decent picture of the boys. It seems to get more difficult every year, but that is okay. I am thankful I have these three beautiful boys to put on the front of my card.
Griffin wrote a sweet letter to Santa.  He asked for a yo-yo, a fish, Skylanders Swap Force and something we can't read.  And what is so sweet, he wrote "I love my family and I hope you know".

I can't believe Christmas is a little over a week away. I purchased and wrapped most of the gifts.  Just a few more things to get and then it is time to relax and enjoy the season!

3 comments:

The Yarbrough's said...

Thanks for sharing your Christmas card. Found your blog thru the card link-up.

Hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!!!!

Faith said...

This is so cute! I really like the bright colors and fun ornaments.

Thanks for joining in the fun! I hope you have a very Merry CHRISTmas!!

Natasha said...

Now that it's post-Christmas I have time to catch up on this carousel :)

I am a little saddened to hear that getting good pictures of my kids won't get easier as they get older :) Ha ha ha! Like you, I am just thankful they are in my life.

I hope you had a very Merry Christmas!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS