Friday, December 13, 2013

Christmas Decorations

Welcome to my home all dressed up for Christmas.

The entry way.

One of my favorite decorations during the Christmas season is, of course, the tree. Every year, the day after Thanksgiving, we go chop down a tree with the whole family.

This year our tree is a little short (not a lot to choose from at the tree farm) and looks very similar to last years in regards to the decorating. I loved the look of my tree last year that I did the exact same thing. I did add a new ornament from our wonderful trip to Disney.




And the rest of our family room.  This is where we spend the majority of our time and my favorite room in the house.  Lots of wonderful memories are made here!

My kitchen.  I added the Eat, Drink and Be Merry plate this year and it makes me happy.
A little display on my kitchen island.  I love this little tree. I am looking for a white tree to put all my lenox snowmen on for my kitchen but have yet to find the perfect tree.  Maybe after the holidays.
The boys playroom tree is decorated by the boys and has a very random assortment of ornaments. New ones and ones they have made and ones from mine and Rob's childhood.  The train runs many circles around this tree each year.

The boys each have a tree in their room.  Nolan's is all decorated in none other than Bruins and hockey decorations. There are also a few of his favorites from his earlier years, too.

I did not get a picture of Trevor's tree because he was sleeping and I did not want to wake him.

But I could not help to sneak in on this sweet little boy to get a quick picture of him and his tree.

Have a very merry Christmas!

2 comments:

April said...

Love all your decorations! Beautiful! Stopping by from the KK link up. Merry Christmas!

http://cheathamblog.blogspot.com/2013/12/christmas-house-tour.html

Laura said...

Stopping by from Kelly's Korner. Your tree is gorgeous! Merry Christmas!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS