Sunday, December 15, 2013

The Weekend

  • I had a wonderful birthday weekend with my family.  Thank you for making my birthday so special.


  • Nolan has 4 hockey games this weekend!  He had 2 yesterday and he has 2 today.  Yesterday, he scored 2 goals, wooohooo.

  • We thought hockey and Trevor's soccer may be cancelled today due to all this snow, but it looks like the snow is slowing down and I am guessing it will be games on.
  • Our elf, Clark, has been up to no good.  One day he was having a snowball {marshmallow} fight, yesterday he was hanging from the light in Griffin's undies and today we found him using the facilities in a coffee cup.  Someone is having way too much fun with the elf.
  • At hockey yesterday, we had 26 seconds of silence in remembrance for Sandy Hook. My heart is still breaking for those effected by this horrific tragedy. 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS