Tuesday, January 28, 2014

An Interview With a {soon-to-be} Six Year Old

I have asked Griffin these questions the last two years around his birthday.  He previous responses can be seen here and here.


1. What is your name: Griffin Gava
2. How old are you: 6 
3. What is your favorite color: Yellow and Red
4. Who is your best friend: Drew, Cabot and Danny.  That is a lot of friends right, mom?
5. What is your favorite animal: Let me think... hmmmm. Zebra
6. What do you want to be when you grow up: ummm a police and when at camp, I want to work at Day's Store.
7. What is your favorite movie: Let me think... I think Jungle Book
8. What is your favorite book: Ninjago and Ninga Turtle
9. What makes you laugh: A joke and then he proceeded to tell me some nonsense joke. 
10. What is your favorite food: Pizza and chicken 
11. What is your favorite song: We Danced All Night {and did a little dance}
12. What is your favorite game: Toy Story Mania {which is a ride at Disney and a WII game}

Tomorrow my baby turns SIX!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS