Monday, January 13, 2014

Weekend Wrap Up

We had a long stretch of avoiding the winter sicknesses.  I knew it was a matter of time before it caught up with us. Nolan has a sinus infection, junk-y lungs and two ears filled with fluid and retracted. A few doses of antibiotics and he is on the mend.
Then Trevor got sick and has had a horrible cough and fever all weekend long.  On the way to the doctors, he was dying of heat so he was using his water to cool off. Poor boy. Trevor's is just viral and hopefully he will be better by tomorrow. Trevor has a big day tomorrow and I would hate for him to miss it.  He is starting the Ski/snowboarding club.  That deserves it's own post so more on that later.
Griffin and I built a really cool {if I do say so myself} marble maze. I may be having more fun with it than he is. I find them so fun!
We cheered and cheered for the Chargers. Unfortunately, the outcome was not as we had hoped. So for the rest of the season we will not be a divided family. We are all cheering for the Pats now.

We had three hockey games, soccer, time with friends and family and some shopping, too. It was a good weekend other than sick bugs that found my boys.


No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS