Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Hockey Cookies

We could not possibly go the hockey state tournament without hockey cookies.
Thankfully, my mom was on board and made a ton of skate, jersey, puck and stick cookies. She was also in charge of frosting making. {Thanks Mom!}
I spent 4 hours decorating cookies.  It would have been six if I did not have the help of Debbie, Ash and Kelsey.
I think they turned out pretty cute. I wish I had done a few things differently. It was the first time doing the frosting this way so I would say it was pretty good for a first time.
I love how the skate turned out. I wish I had used different frosting to decorate the shirts. And Nolan insisted on the team members names on the sticks.
Today, Nolan and I bagged and wrapped the cookies for his team. Silly me, I forgot to take pictures on my camera before bagging them all...so phone pictures it is. Nolan is looking forward to handing them out to his teammates at the hotel on Friday night.
Good luck Huskies!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS