Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter

We left our fancy Sunday best at home
and headed to camp to celebrate Easter.

I must also have traded in my camera for a mimosa and some deviled eggs because I did not take many pictures. And the pictures I did take are not great. Hello- light!
This boy was so excited about Easter. I love that I have one that still believes!


The boys made out this Easter. The bunny was very good to them. As Griffin said while on the egg hunt, "The Easter bunny must really like me!"


EB left eggs in the yard at camp and the boys made quick work of finding all of them.
Griffin's loot
Nolan's loot
Trevor's loot
The rest of the day was spent playing with the new treats from EB, relaxing, watching the Bruins, playing games and a eating a wonderful Easter dinner.

As always, it was a great, relaxing Easter spent with family.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS