Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Skiing and Riding

Saturday we headed to Saddleback for a day of skiing and riding.
It was Nolan and my first {and last} time skiing this winter.
We had a great time. Nolan is skiing like a champ. You could not tell that this was his first time skiing this season. He clearly picked up right where he left off. He is a confident skier. He has fun skiing backwards, which is just crazy to me.
When I wanted to take a break, he headed up the lifts by himself or with his brother.
I was so impressed with Trevor's boarding. I have not seen him ride all winter and boy has he improved. He is very comfortable and confident. He loves the terrain park. It is so much fun to watch him.

He pushed me to do more than I maybe would have otherwise. And I am so glad he did. I had a blast spending the day on the mountain with him, Nolan and my sister.
Griffin spent the day in lessons. He is improving so much.

Just look at that cute snow bunny!
I am always amazed at kids. They just go right down the mountain and make it look effortless.
And as for me... I did just fine until I decided that I might be able to go off a jump in the terrain park. The boys made it look so easy. I am proof that it is not easy. I took a big spill face first. It was rather entertaining as my sister can attest to. She wasted no time to grab her phone and snap a few pictures of me face first in the snow. I can't really blame her though. It was pretty funny and she is quick to point out that she made sure I was laughing before she started snapping pictures. {And no, I am not posting the pictures here on the good ol' blog}
I just love these three so very much! I can't wait until we are all heading up the lifts and down the mountain together.
And as a bonus on our way home we saw this incredible guy!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS