Saturday, May 3, 2014

Day 3 {Yard Work}

What a beautiful day it was today. We took full advantage by doing some yard work. I did a little trimming of bushes and mulched the island. Rob spent the day on his tractor doing all kinds of work to the lawn.
I can only do so much yard work. I hate it. So Nolan and I went to run a few errands.
Nolan decided he wanted to plant some seeds, so that it was what we did during a depressing Bruins intermission. We have our seeds all planted to grow and the Bruins had a huge comeback in the third period. Win-Win!
I am surprised Nolan was so cooperative posing for pictures.
He even got CC in on the action.
It was a great day. Tomorrow it is supposed to rain all day. Oh, spring!
Now on to the Derby. I have my money on Dance with Fate... good thing it's not much money. Odds are not in my favor!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS